The building -
Edward Lynn Drummond a prominent local architect designed the building and it was built as the 'Time Service Station' by J.C. Stockton & Son Construction Company in the mid 1930's.
When the service station went out of business, the building was used as a short order take out establishment. It them sat vacant for a number of years until the building was purchased and renovated by Roger Davis to use as a Landscape Architect's office in the mid 1980's.
About 1,000 sq.ft. was added in 1989 using salvaged brick from an adjacent warehouse building. It was important to tie the building addition in with the existing architecture to make it look like it belonged and was in concert with the original design.
The current sign is a reclaimed pressure tank that was used for the hydraulic lift from the original service station. The tank was excavated during the building addition.